ABOUT OUR TRUST
Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises fifteen Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils.
The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
We focus on the development of leadership, the development of teaching and the development of people. We are supported through a range of strong partnerships to help us deliver this including the Norwich Research School, which aims to develop the use of effective research to further improve teaching and learning.
Member schools of the Synergy Trust are:
- Antingham and Southrepps Primary School & Nursery
- Astley Primary School
- Bawdeswell Primary School
- Corpusty Primary School
- Cromer Junior School
- Fakenham Infant and Nursery School
- Fakenham Junior School
- Foulsham Primary School
- Gresham Village Primary School & Nursery
- Litcham School
- Mattishall Primary School
- Reepham Primary School
- Reepham High School and College
- Sheringham High School
- Stalham High School
All schools work together to:
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Collectively recognise and nurture the talents and aspirations of their staff.
- Allow school leaders and teachers to share effective practice and work together rather than just talk together.
- Be part of a formal support network with collective responsibility.
- Improve efficiency through collaboration.