CLIFF COTTAGE, SHERINGHAM
Settle in and stay awhile, at Cliff Cottage, Sheringham. A Victorian seaside cottage that’s only a few minutes’ walk to the beach and town. With high-speed Wifi and unlimited strolls along the seafront, Cliff Cottage, Sheringham, provides an ideal place to escape, recharge and explore.
A bright seaside cottage that is fully furnished and move-in ready:
• Sleeps: Up to four persons
• Double (1st floor) + twin beds (ground floor)
• Ground floor bathroom + walk-in shower
• Short stroll to the beach and town centre
• Fantastic location, overlooking Norfolk’s coastline
Coastal maps and portraits of fishermen from days gone by create a breezy, seaside feel. In the kitchen, find everything you need for rustling up meals and an oval table for four. Open up the sliding living room door to the courtyard garden, and relax.
• 40 mins from Norwich International Airport (by car)
• 3 hrs from London Liverpool Street (by train)
• 2 mins walk to the beach (by foot)
Near to Holkham, Cromer, Burnham Market, Little Walsingham, Blakeney and Holt.
Cliff Cottage is the perfect space to stay in and relax, whether that means as a place to remote-work, to stargaze from the courtyard garden or snuggle-up with loved ones inside. Life in Sheringham revolves around the sea. You’re at the heart of Norfolk’s seaside, with big skies and sandy beaches. Explore the Norfolk coast and take to the glorious coastal path. It runs for miles in both directions, as it climbs the cliffs to Beeston Hill, from where the Norfolk landscape unfolds.
• No pets permitted • No parties permitted • No smoking permitted
Read Sebastian Faulks’ ‘Birdsong’ novel or listen to Ralph Vaughan Williams’ ‘A Sea Symphony’ and it is clear that both the author and composer drew inspiration from this beautiful location.